Garmin's G500 TXi Retrofit Upgrade for the Cirrus Aircraft
- Remove single point of failure/optional dual AHRS for redundancy.
- Get ADS-B traffic & weather on the displays--plus optional synthetic vision.
- Send EIS, AHRS & air data to Google Cloud for pilot and maintenance analysis.
- Lower your database cost & enable systemwide wireless database.
- New MFD/EIS configurations showing EIS data in a single strip on either side of the 10.6" flight display, occupying only 20%, leaving 80% for the moving map and/or approach chart.
- Display of standard engine information and also additional parameters such as percent power, turbocharged engine info, electrical gauge support, and more.
- GFC 500 autopilot system for SR22/SR22T aircraft, providing features such as Garmin's Electronic Stability and Protection (ESP), descent vertical navigation (VNAV), return-to-level (LVL) mode button, and more.
Why Choose Wisconsin Aviation?
- Exclusive Cirrus SR22 demo equipped with Garmin's G500 TXi Retrofit Upgrade, including the GFC 500 autopilot system.
- One-on-one virtual consultation offered by Garmin and Wisconsin Aviation.
- Cirrus flight instructors available to train on new equipment.
- Cirrus Service Center offering maintenance, CAPS repack, composite repairs, and interior repairs/refurbishment.
- Ease of navigation at the Dane County Regional Airport (MSN).
Informational Webinar #2 Coming Soon!